Re: [linux-audio-user] alsa-lib-0.9.0rc8a --with-jack

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] alsa-lib-0.9.0rc8a --with-jack
From: Patrick Shirkey (pshirkey_AT_boosthardware.com)
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 14:41:43 EET

Cheers.

Added to the asoundrc file in the alsa-docs.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
http://www.boosthardware.com

Being on stage with the band in front of crowds shouting, "Get off! No! We want normal music!", I think that was more like acting than anything I've ever done.

Goldie, 8 Nov, 2002 The Scotsman