Re: [linux-audio-user] ANN: swh-plugins 0.3.7

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] ANN: swh-plugins 0.3.7
From: Jan \ (eviltwin69_AT_cableone.net)
Date: Sat Mar 08 2003 - 21:29:36 EET

Steve,

        I'm having a problem compiling 0.3.7. I had no problem with 0.3.6.
Here's what I get during configure -

checking for working aclocal... found
checking for working autoconf... found
checking for working automake... found
checking for working autoheader... found
checking for working makeinfo... found
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc ) works... yes
checking whether the C compiler (gcc ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for fftw_one in -lsfftw... no
checking for fftw_one in -lfftw... no
configure: error: Could not find working fftw library. Package now
requires it

I have installed fftw-2.1.3. I have tried it installed in /usr and
/usr/local with the same results. Running gcc 2.96 on RH 7.3.

Jan