[linux-audio-user] PlanetCCRMA question

Subject: [linux-audio-user] PlanetCCRMA question
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Sat Mar 08 2003 - 22:47:32 EET

Greetings:

  I want to put the PlanetCCRMA package on two new machines, each
running a fresh install of RH 8.0. I'm following the instructions from
the PlanetCCRMA site, but when I get to 'apt-cdrom add' I receive this
error:

        bzip2: (stdin) is not a bzip2 file
        E: Sub-process bzip2 returned an error code (2)
        E: bzip2 failed, perhaps the disk is full

  Since this action is supposed to update /etc/apt/sources.list I can't
proceed with the installation. Has anyone else experienced this problem
? Any suggestions for a remedy ?

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        The Linux Soundapps Site at http://linux-sound.org