Re: [linux-audio-user] jack connections

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] jack connections
From: anton (addon_AT_blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 22:52:32 EET

jack_connect and jack_disconnect
they come with jack
qjackconnect is also broken for me and i miss it dearly...
looks It doesnt work with latest jack

--
anton

On Wednesday 12 March 2003 19:54, Levi Burton wrote: > Greetings, > > Is there a command line interface to jack connections? Something similar > to aconnect? qjackconnect is broken for me. Besides, I would like to know > what is going on "under the hood" so to speak.