Re: [linux-audio-user] Which Card?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Which Card?
From: Jan \ (eviltwin69_AT_cableone.net)
Date: Sun Mar 16 2003 - 14:51:42 EET

I didn't realize that they wouldn't ship outside the US. That sucks.
The only place I could find on the web that has the Terratec EWS88MT and
international shipping was http://www.ktjmusic.com/. They want $449
US. I don't know what they charge for shipping. I've never used that
company so I don't know how reliable they are either.

Jan