Re: [linux-audio-user] Anyone able to run Csound in Linux in real-time?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Anyone able to run Csound in Linux in real-time?
From: Maurizio Umberto Puxeddu (umbpux_AT_tin.it)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 04:51:10 EET

If you really want to run iCsound please report specific information
about the problems (core dumps, make file logs or whatever).
Have a look at Istvan's version. I don't know what is the status of it
but I've been told it is just fine.
I'm not working on iCsound and I don't know when/if I'll get back on
that but I have reports of people using it.

Maurizio Umberto Puxeddu.