Re: [linux-audio-user] New Machine

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] New Machine
From: Jan \ (eviltwin69_AT_cableone.net)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 00:07:01 EET

Boy, I wish I had had $2K for my system. I'm using IDE drives with no
problems. If you've got the bucks spend 'em though. Check out my setup
at http://myweb.cableone.net/eviltwin69/ALSA_JACK_ARDOUR.html. It's in
the "Low latency, preemption, IRQs, hard drive tuning, and other arcana"
chapter, under "Hardware".

Jan