Re: [linux-audio-user] Distro choice :)

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Distro choice :)
From: Steve Harris (S.W.Harris_AT_ecs.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 14:21:10 EET

On Wed, Mar 19, 2003 at 08:41:43 -0300, luis jure wrote:
> so, if you can suffer redhat, i would say planet ccrma is definitely the
> way to go.

Hmmm... I'm not so sure about "suffering" RedHat, my experince of RH8 is
that it has been extremely clean, easy to use, stable and generally good
all round*.

I wont post my opinions of other contempory distributions as I have no
wish to incite a distro war ;)

* Actually my suspend-to-ram stopped working. I dont know why, but it
  appears to happen to other people.

- Steve