[linux-audio-user] LinuxConsole

Subject: [linux-audio-user] LinuxConsole
From: Yann Le Doaré (yledoare_AT_free.fr)
Date: Thu Mar 20 2003 - 17:42:10 EET

Hi evrybody !

(sorry for my poor english)

I am developing a live Linux CD, called LinuxConsole
(http://linuxconsole.tuxfamily.org)

First it was made to use a PC box as a console games.

Now it plays games, music, videos, browse Web, disks, burn CDs,...

It is a "modularized" CD, the 'core' system (drivers+X11+Window maker)
stays in memory, while modules (mozilla, games, cups, openoffice) stay
on CD or hard disk (ext fs,fat,ntfs,...).
I'am using ALSA drivers.

I search someone to help me to make an 'audio' module, with most linux
audio applications

If someone is intrested, thanks to post a message to LinuxConsole forum

Thanks

Yann Le Doaré
Brest
France