Re: [linux-audio-user] pcmcia configuration for multiface

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] pcmcia configuration for multiface
From: D R Holsbeck (drh_AT_niptron.com)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 23:22:40 EET

Try this. Pop out the card, start a terminal window, do "tail -f
/var/log/(syslog for Debian boxes, or messages for redhat based systems)
What do you see? Do the CS services say that it found a card? Does it
recognize it?

Also quadruple check your firewire cable between the Multiface box and
the pcmcia card. My digi face will exhbit the same behaviour
when I forget to plug the cable in.