[linux-audio-user] Multi Port Midi Interface configuration

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Multi Port Midi Interface configuration
From: pawL (pawl_AT_attbi.com)
Date: Tue Mar 25 2003 - 05:32:42 EET

Ok I read on this list a while back about multiport midi interfaces, It was
suggested that I get a Yamaha interface. I don't remember the exact model
number.

After reading that I went on the web and looked EVERYWHERE for any kind of
info on configuring a multi port interface or any info at all on midi
interfaces.

There is a huge lack of any info here.

So my question is, have any of you successfully configured and used a
Multi-port midi interface with multiple synthesizers on Linux?

What is your interface? (I'm specifically looking for 8 or more ports)

How did you configure it?

What software do you use with it?

Much thanks to any replies,

pawL