[linux-audio-user] iCubeX experiences?

Subject: [linux-audio-user] iCubeX experiences?
From: j.c.w. (jcwjcw_AT_qwest.net)
Date: Tue Mar 25 2003 - 21:04:29 EET

greetings all!

i am a bit of a controller freak and have just started looking into the
iCubeX system (http://www.infusionsystems.com/index.shtml). i used to
roll all of my own control devices, but i am a bit short on time as of
late (full time jobs tend to do that). i'd like to give this thing a
chance.

i see that paul davis (you rock, dude) wrote a gnu/linux editor for the
device that controls a limited subset of its features, but it looks like
the software hasn't been touched for some time.

i am interested in using it with pd primarily and possibly jmax. my
question is this: does anyone out there have any experience to share
with me re: using this gadget with gnu/linux /only/. i don't do windows
at home, so i'd like to know what i can expect.

anywho, enough of that...so, anyone know anything about this doo-dad?

thanks!

j.c.w.