[linux-audio-user] snd freezes when recording

Subject: [linux-audio-user] snd freezes when recording
From: Ralf Haller (ralf_AT_brap.de)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 00:19:07 EET

Hi,

when I try to record with snd by selecting record in the file menu, the
record window opens but freezes without properly displaying the
controls. Recording with other tools like sweep works without any problems.

I am using RedHat 8.0 and installed the kernel and alsa drivers from
planet ccrma.

Any clues?

r_AT_l.f