Re: [linux-audio-user] Notebook for audio

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Notebook for audio
From: Brian Redfern (bredfern_AT_calarts.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 01:02:09 EET

And might add its also just as low latency as a pci card, even though
logically you might think its slower, in practice I've found all my
programs work the same, except I had to add an extra mouse buffer (from 2
to 3) in terminatorX, but pd and the other apps I use work the same if not
better, and definitely the audio quality of the quattro is very nice, with
the dac/adc exernal to the laptop case its really quiet.

http://www.brianredfern.org