RE: [linux-audio-user] Announcing Audio* Music Synthesis Project

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-user] Announcing Audio* Music Synthesis Project
From: Nick (nicktsocanos_AT_charter.net)
Date: Sun Mar 30 2003 - 16:20:53 EEST

Hi,
No Port Audio doesn't use Jack yet but it will soon I think. I am
looking into how to get Jack working, and also to make a Jack driver
too.

You'll also need FLTK 1.1.3 as well.

Put libportaudio.so somewhere on your library path. It is extremely easy
to compile just make -f Makefile.linux and than copy the library to your
path.

FLTK is linked statically.

Oh the includes must be somewhere too, I put them all in /usr/include.