Re: [linux-audio-user] Planet CCRMA

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Planet CCRMA
From: Nick (nicktsocanos_AT_charter.net)
Date: Mon Mar 31 2003 - 18:09:40 EEST

Yep, I tried Red Hat 8.0 too. When it gets to CD2, it starts to install,
and at some arbitrary point, the machine just locks up. I tried
everything, flashing the bios, removing IDE drives, changing BIOS
settings. I wasted several days trying to install it. I tried everything
I could think of. The same thing happens with 6 and 7 too.