[linux-audio-user] Tape Op Magazine

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Tape Op Magazine
From: Mark Knecht (markknecht_AT_attbi.com)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2003 - 07:01:17 EEST

Hi,
   Every time I get this wonderful magazine in the mail it's like
Christmas all over again. I think this is the best magazine I read on
recording, bar none, and believe it or not, it's free!

   For those of you that love this stuff like I do, go check out
http://www.tapeop.com and sign up for a free subscription. I don't know
if they mail over seas, but I hope so. If not, find out where you can
buy a copy. It's well worth it. Nearly 100 pages of articles written by
engineers and musicians. Reviews done by people really using the
equipment. The letters section is often surprising, like a recent letter
to the magazine from Pete Townshend.

   Great stuff.

Mark