Re: [linux-audio-user] MDK sound-RPMs troubles / Sound in Slackware?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] MDK sound-RPMs troubles / Sound in Slackware?
From: Guy Clotilde (guy.clotilde_AT_wanadoo.fr)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2003 - 10:05:44 EEST

On Tue, 1 Apr 2003 13:28:39 -0300, luis jure wrote / a écrit:

> i'm reacting now because i'm just fed up with those generalizations saying
> that "musicians" don't want to see a command line, "musicians" don't want
> to compile, "musicians" want to have everything hidden, "musicians" don't
> want to program, "musicians" don't want to learn anything new or different,
> "musicians" are lazy, "musicians" are stupid....

Hey! it's just me and my friends you are describing ;D

Seriously, I have compiled lots of audio apps successfully (alsa, mplayer, soundtracker...) and even rebuild my kernel for low-latency. But now I'm really happy with Planet CCRMA rpms.

cheers.
Guy CLO~
#ICQ 37736372
#219055 http://counter.li.org