Re: [linux-audio-user] Line 6 POD and linux

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Line 6 POD and linux
From: Alexandre Prokoudine (avp_AT_altlinux.ru)
Date: Sat Apr 05 2003 - 18:44:44 EEST

On Sat, 5 Apr 2003 13:07:52 +0200
Comix <acominu_AT_tiscali.it> wrote:

> Hi all, I'm searching a replacement for a program like EMagic
> SoundDiver. What I need is a simple app for storing and editing
> the presets of the POD.

Rosegarden (MIDI sequencer and notation editor) implements a
concept of a Studio, which means that it supports import and export
of Banks and Programs. It has its own XML-based format for this
purpose. There are 7 instruments in CVS version of it at the
moment, so feel free to your own -- it is quite easy using a script
that converts a plain text file with a list of instruments to that
XML-mapped file type.

Hope this helps

--
Alexandre Prokoudine