Re: [linux-audio-user] LADSPA Taxonomy

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] LADSPA Taxonomy
From: iriXx (m_AT_iriXx.org)
Date: Mon Apr 07 2003 - 16:11:20 EDT

would be nice to open up the possibility of some FFT stuff and spectral
mangling a la Chris Penrose's 'PVNation' or NI Spektral Delay... which i
use rather a lot in Live - im wanting to move my Live stuff to linux...

m~

--
  ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_     HTTP 503: Too Busy

.::. www.iriXx.org .::. www.copyleftmedia.org.uk .::.

gnupg key ID: AEB7A31E