Re: [linux-audio-user] LADSPA Taxonomy

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] LADSPA Taxonomy
From: Steve Harris (S.W.Harris_AT_ecs.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Apr 07 2003 - 16:37:21 EDT

On Mon, Apr 07, 2003 at 09:11:20 +0100, iriXx wrote:
> would be nice to open up the possibility of some FFT stuff and spectral
> mangling a la Chris Penrose's 'PVNation' or NI Spektral Delay... which i
> use rather a lot in Live - im wanting to move my Live stuff to linux...

That would be a sensible place to put a vocoder if one existed. Well, the
first person to create one of those can declare a Spectral category and
stuff things in that :)

NB freqtweak does a really good job of those phase vocodery cool spectral
   warping effects. Especially with a healthy dose of feedback.

- Steve