Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: [ANN] swh-plugins 0.4.0

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: [ANN] swh-plugins 0.4.0
From: Jan \ (eviltwin69_AT_cableone.net)
Date: Mon Apr 07 2003 - 17:02:20 EDT

The tape delay is exactly what I've been looking for. It doesn't sound
digital to me. I actually had two vocals recorded for one session, one
through a tube mic preamp and the other direct in. I was using the pre
to get a warmer sound on the vocal but I switched back to the direct
track when I put the tape delay on it.

Jan