RE: [linux-audio-user] LADSPA Taxonomy

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-user] LADSPA Taxonomy
From: Reuben Martin (MartinR_AT_jbu.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 07 2003 - 21:24:59 EDT

Since the UI is generated by the host, does this rule out the possibilty
of a LASDPA plugin that would allow for creating custom dynamic curves
using a spline modeling UI? I've always liked the dynamics tool from
Cool Edit Pro that allows this creation of custom curves and assigning
them to user specified bandwidths. Is something like that possible the
way LADSPA currently works?