Re: [linux-audio-user] Sound visualisation app

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Sound visualisation app
From: iriXx (m_AT_iriXx.org)
Date: Tue Apr 08 2003 - 06:27:09 EDT

nice one
the app i was thinking about too i've just remembered the name
its Hyperupic by Chris Penrose
http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~penrose/
pretty cool but only OS X afaik
how easy would it be to port?

m~

--
  ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_     HTTP 503: Too Busy

.::. www.iriXx.org .::. www.copyleftmedia.org.uk .::.

gnupg key ID: AEB7A31E