Re: [linux-audio-user] full duplex USB<->SPDIF converterrecommendations

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] full duplex USB<->SPDIF converterrecommendations
From: svz (svz_AT_iprimus.com.au)
Date: Fri Apr 11 2003 - 07:47:57 EEST

> Nowadays, all devices support full duplex, so nobody bothers to mention
> this feature.

hmm - Edirol (i.e. Roland) UA-1D does *not* me thinks (nearly bought it,
found out just in time :-) I mean we are talking dull duplex via digital in
and digital out (as per USB<->S/PDIF notion anyways)...

this thing appears to, however:
http://www.winic.com/2178sp.htm

just need to find out how to buy it (company in Taiwan - I am in Australia).

Kind regadrs,
Leon.