[linux-audio-user] Gigastudio level synth

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Gigastudio level synth
From: Mikhail Ramendik (mr_AT_ramendik.ru)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2003 - 21:36:02 EEST

Hello!

Is there a soft synth for Linux that can be on a par with Gigastudio,
preferrably even be able to use Gigastudio samples/instruments?

(For now fluidsynth works fine for me, but I'm thinking of a possible
future. If I start on Linux, I want to be bale to go all teh way to pro
level on Linux as well).

--
Sincerely yours, Mikhail Ramendik