Re: [linux-audio-user] Looking for MIDI control interface.

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Looking for MIDI control interface.
From: Chris Cannam (cannam_AT_all-day-breakfast.com)
Date: Fri Apr 11 2003 - 14:41:28 EEST

Moeflon wrote:
> I hate to tell you, but I'm already trying for +1month to get my
> Evolutionkeyboard to work with rosegarden... Any hints?

Hey, I use an Evolution controller keyboard with Rosegarden. The
problem is (here and on the rosegarden-user list) that we're still
trying to work out exactly what the problem you're having is...

(Actually I don't know whether the keyboard worked with RG4-0.8.5,
as I didn't have it when 0.8.5 was released.)

Chris