Re: [linux-audio-user] midi Sys Ex dumps

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] midi Sys Ex dumps
From: Tracey Hytry (shakti_AT_bayarea.net)
Date: Sat Apr 12 2003 - 12:56:16 EEST

Mark wrote:

>Ron,
>
>There I found jSynthLib, which says it handles SysEx on its
>documentation page. Don't know I'd want to be tied to Java though.
>
>http://www.overwhelmed.org/jsynthlib/
>
>Anyway, I think you'll probably find something pretty nice pretty
>quickly if you look in this basic patch librarian area.

I downloaded jsynthlib about a week ago because I need to install a newer os into the Andromeda here.

I haven't found the time to even try jsynthlib on something simpler first, but it seems like it would be great if it works.

Ron, could you post to the list if this works? I would really appreciate it.

Tracey.