Re: [linux-audio-user] Ladspa-vst

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Ladspa-vst
From: Ketil Thorgersen (linuxuadio_AT_rytmisk.net)
Date: Wed Apr 16 2003 - 19:07:16 EEST

onsdag 16. april 2003, 15:58, skrev Alexandre Prokoudine:
> On 14 Apr 2003 22:49:06 +0300
>
> Esa Linna <denzo_AT_mbnet.fi> wrote:
> > What should I fix - I installed libladspavst-0.1.2-3mdk.rpm but
> > Audacity does not show my VST plugins that exist in /home/esa/VST/
>
> Steve, what is LADSPA-VST?
>
> I'm anticipatingly drooling by just reading it ;-)

I'm not Steve, and not very cunning at anythng related to Linux, but I've
figured out what this is: It's a program made by Kjetil Matheusen (Norwegian
as me) to run vst plugins (not vst instruments unfortunately) as LADSPA
plugins by use of wine. More info is difficult to find as noone has put up a
website for this yet - it's just a download site.

Ketil