[linux-audio-user] RME Hammerfall DSP Multiface?

Subject: [linux-audio-user] RME Hammerfall DSP Multiface?
From: Darren Landrum (consul_AT_studioconsul.net)
Date: Sun Apr 20 2003 - 11:48:15 EEST

Apologies if this question has been asked before.

I'm looking at finalizing the design for my studio, and I figure that Linux
+ Ardour is looking really good at this point. I also investigated the RME
line, and found the Multiface, which looks like exactly what I need.

So my question is, has anyone used this card with Linux, and does it work
well? Thank you for your help.

Regards,
Darren Landrum