[linux-audio-user] [OT] any Xemacs users here ?

Subject: [linux-audio-user] [OT] any Xemacs users here ?
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Mon Apr 21 2003 - 18:07:12 EEST

Greetings:

  I'd like to start learning more about emacs, and the Xemacs package
has been recommended. I've installed it without problems, but I have
some questions for an experienced user. Can anyone on this list help out
? I'm especially interested in using it with Common Music and Csound.

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        The Linux Soundapps Site at http://linux-sound.org