[linux-audio-user] Mandrake 9.1 kernel problem

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Mandrake 9.1 kernel problem
From: Daniel James (daniel_AT_mondodesigno.com)
Date: Tue Apr 22 2003 - 17:24:04 EEST

Anyone else had problems installing Mandrake 9.1, like the installer not being
able to see the CD-ROM it was just loaded into memory from, with lots of
DriveReady SeekComplete errors in the console? I've seen this on one machine,
but not another.

Does anyone know if the 9.1 multimedia kernel includes this patch?

http://lists.insecure.org/lists/linux-kernel/2003/Feb/1085.html

I wish Mandrake hadn't shipped with a pre-release kernel.

Cheers

Daniel