[linux-audio-user] Band in a Box

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Band in a Box
From: David Evans (dsevans_AT_berndtgroup.net)
Date: Tue Apr 22 2003 - 23:53:23 EEST

One of my last excuses for having a windows box is BandInABox.
Are there any linux programs that could approximate this?
All i need is the ability to type in a chord sequence,
then have it play that for me in a jazz/swing style.
Band in a Box of course does a hell of a lot more than that
but if i could get that much, i'd be happy.

thanks,
dave