Re: [linux-audio-user] x-11

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] x-11
From: Ross Vandegrift (ross_AT_willow.seitz.com)
Date: Wed Apr 23 2003 - 02:05:15 EEST

On Tue, Apr 22, 2003 at 04:14:02PM +0100, Daniel James wrote:
> I've just put up 12 demo tracks that were recorded with Audacity on Linux and
> an SB Live. They are mostly first-take recordings with few effects. Not pro
> quality by any means, but I think it proves any band could now record demos
> using Linux on basic equipment, burn them to CD and make oggs etc.

Cool! Does the name come from the network transparent windowing protocol
we all know and love?

--
Ross Vandegrift
ross_AT_willow.seitz.com

A Pope has a Water Cannon. It is a Water Cannon. He fires Holy-Water from it. It is a Holy-Water Cannon. He Blesses it. It is a Holy Holy-Water Cannon. He Blesses the Hell out of it. It is a Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon. He has it pierced. It is a Holey Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon. He makes it official. It is a Canon Holey Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon. Batman and Robin arrive. He shoots them.