Re: [linux-audio-user] Ultramaster Juno and RMS

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Ultramaster Juno and RMS
From: Daniel James (daniel_AT_mondodesigno.com)
Date: Wed Apr 23 2003 - 19:15:47 EEST

> I think many people are interested in getting Juno binaries,
> if they are free to use/redistribute/copy.

I've checked the Juno licence, and unfortunately the binary is prohibited from
redistribution. RS101 needs a licence key, as we know. So it's up to the
Ultramaster developers to either:

a) leave their programs in limbo, awaiting a time when they become viable as
proprietary applications

b) release the sources, possibly under a dual licence? That method is making
money for Trolltech and mySQL.

Cheers

Daniel