Re: [linux-audio-user] Band in a Box

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Band in a Box
From: David Evans (dsevans_AT_berndtgroup.net)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 17:24:03 EEST

i downloaded mma and got it to work. it creates
midi files from a set of changes. i'm trying to play
these files with a variety of progams and none work.
how do i know what, if any, midi hardware is in my machine?
there is a /dev/sequencer on my machine:

[dsevans_AT_lindel] /home/dsevans/playmidi-2.4# ls -l /dev/sequencer
crw------- 1 dsevans root 14, 1 Aug 30 2001 /dev/sequencer

thanks

dave