[linux-audio-user] Buzz works with wine!!!

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Buzz works with wine!!!
From: Emiliano Grilli (emillo_AT_libero.it)
Date: Fri Apr 25 2003 - 09:19:36 EEST

Hi linux-audio-users subscribers,
Today I have succesfully used buzz with the latest version of wine. If you
don't know it, buzz (www.buzzxp.com) is a very well thought combination of
a tracker plus a modular synth, and it's freeware (but I think there are
only binaries for windows). It has also a good community behind and a lot of
machines/modules/patches available.
It appears to work well and sounds very good... under wine (latest version
on RedHat 8.0 + PlanetCCRMA)
Just FYI, I don't remember discussing buzz on this list and you can also
tell me that's a bit OT, but you know... I can't resist ;-)

(sorry 4 my english)

Bye

--
  | Emiliano Grilli       |