[linux-audio-user] Resampling loop libraries

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Resampling loop libraries
From: Mark Knecht (mknecht_AT_controlnet.com)
Date: Sat Apr 26 2003 - 00:17:31 EEST

Hi,
   I have some Acid loops that I want to change the tempo and pitch on
fairly radically. Acid does this itself, but only does a good job over
fairly small ranges.

   Is there any non-realtime Linux app that can take a Acid wave file and
change it's length and pitch, write its output to a new wave file, and do a
high quality job of it?

Thanks in advance,
Mark