Re: [linux-audio-user] No CD audio!

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] No CD audio!
From: Nick Tsocanos (nicktsocanos_AT_charter.net)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2003 - 04:37:27 EEST

Make sure you have the cable connected from the CD to the sound card
correctly. If it's not on or backwards it will not play any sound.

Make sure you have it connected to the right socket. My sound card
supports two different typs of audio from a CD (digital and analog).

Make sure the volume in the mixer is up and not muted.