[linux-audio-user] tempo finder

Subject: [linux-audio-user] tempo finder
From: Antonis Galanopoulos (addon_AT_blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: Sat May 03 2003 - 17:10:30 EEST

Hi all,

Does anybody knows a program tha could help me find out the tempo of a given
audio file ? Whay i want to do is extract loops from large audio files
(usually mp3). So I get my selection, enter the length in bars and the sig
and I get the BPM.
Or something similar. What cames in mind is recycle.
Does any of the wave editors (sweep, audacity, rezound) available can do
something like that?