Re: [linux-audio-user] [OT] any Xemacs users here ?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] [OT] any Xemacs users here ?
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 04:54:55 EEST

luis jure wrote:

> hello dave, just wanted to check if you did receive a mail i sent you
> off-list a few days ago, reporting my advances with the vim files. if you
> did, please send me a short confirmation when you have some time, thank you.

Hi luis:

  Yes, I've been trying out the files this evening. I'm unclear about
this:

        "run :helptags (you'll probably see some warnings, let them be for
now), and
         voila, online csound help is there."

  Where do I run helptags ? I tried it from within vi but got an error.
Btw, I've placed your csound.txt file in /usr/local/vim/doc, is that
correct ?

Best regards,

== dp