Re: [linux-audio-user] usb audio

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] usb audio
From: christopher cuse (ccuse_AT_tiscali.fr)
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 22:30:15 EEST

hi thomas,

yes, i tried this one, but as mentioned on the page, there is an issue
concerning sampling rate -- sadly, this is what i'm after.

tried alsa, but evidently, there is a problem where support has not been
coded yet for any thing pcm level 1

oh well,probably should have bought something else :-(

thanks!

christopher cuse