RE: [linux-audio-user] Portable USB disk recorder?

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-user] Portable USB disk recorder?
From: Mark Knecht (mknecht_AT_controlnet.com)
Date: Fri May 09 2003 - 21:02:39 EEST

There was something posted here recently about using a Palm Pilot or
some little PDA like that as a portable recorder for 24-bit/96KHz
work. It ran about $200 and looked pretty cool for what it was, but
it may be vaporware at this point. Check the archives. It was about
2 weeks ago if I remember. (Might have been LAD and not LAU)

I tried to Google it but it's not coming up.

Good luck,
Mark