Re: [linux-audio-user] [OT] ? DVD questions: summary

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] [OT] ? DVD questions: summary
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 20:14:47 EEST

Greetings:

  Whoops, I spoke too soon. As soon as I sent off my last message I
switched workspaces and the server crashed. Bummer. So, one last hurdle.
The problem seems to be relative only to Xine so I'll write to the folks
there and see what they have to say.

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        The Linux Soundapps Site at http://linux-sound.org