Re: [linux-audio-user] Frustrated, small review on sequencers :(

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Frustrated, small review on sequencers :(
From: Juan Linietsky (coding_AT_reduz.com.ar)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 19:31:42 EEST

On Mon, 19 May 2003 09:42:23 +0100
Chris Cannam <cannam_AT_all-day-breakfast.com> wrote:

> Yes, and it will certainly fix a number of quite serious bugs in 0.9.
> Your particular favourites might not be among them, of course -- it
> helps to log them at the SourceForge page (we're quite systematic
> about bug reports). If you've spend enough time with Rosegarden-4
> to write up the summary you did, and if it crashed quite a bit for
> you, then you should be able to file a few pretty good bug reports.
> We'd certainly welcome your help. And anything you don't understand
> about it you can ask about on the rosegarden-user list.

So far, rosegarden has me very impressed,
the staff sheet editing has to be the best one
I've seen so far on linux, and the matrix
sequencer is easy and intuitive. And
the source code is very clean, so
I'd like to add some features in the matrix
sequencer once it stabilizes.
If you guys need help testing it, I will
try to dedicate some time to it this
week, in hopes to find bugs.

Juan Linietsky