[linux-audio-user] maestro3 ?

Subject: [linux-audio-user] maestro3 ?
From: iriXx (m_AT_iriXx.org)
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 21:26:07 EEST

hi...

my new laptop is running the maestro3 oss driver... its a dell latitude cpxJ
seems to be running fine so far... but in order to use ardour, jack, etc. i
will need to install alsa...

is the maestro3 supported yet?...

if so, which module do i use?...

and if not, my option is to install the alsa drivers for my usb-audio
quattro... sooo...
how do i go about writing a modules.conf which uses both oss and alsa?

best

m~

--
 ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_     HTTP 503: Too Busy

.::. www.iriXx.org .::. www.copyleftmedia.org.uk .::.

gnupg key ID: AEB7A31E