[linux-audio-user] Re: modules.conf for both alsa and oss was Re: [linux-audio-user] maestro3 ?

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Re: modules.conf for both alsa and oss was Re: [linux-audio-user] maestro3 ?
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Wed May 21 2003 - 15:32:15 EEST

Greetings:

  In the past I've had to keep OSS/Free, ALSA, and OSS/Linux on the same
machine. I found it easiest to load/unload the module sets with
insmod/rmmod as needed. Of course OSS/Linux provided the handy
soundon/soundoff so it was a simple matter to remove it when necessary.

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        The Linux Soundapps Site at http://linux-sound.org

Currently listening to: Aphex Twin, "Rhubarb"