[linux-audio-user] Weird multitracking problem with Audacity

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Weird multitracking problem with Audacity
From: Ross Vandegrift (ross_AT_willow.seitz.com)
Date: Sat May 24 2003 - 14:32:49 EEST

Hello all,

        I was working on recording some vocal harmonizing with myself
yesterday and ran into a weird problem with audacity-1.1.

        If I'm recording 3-4 channels at once, I can stop it and record
an additional take over that and everything is fine. If I record one
channel and then try to do a second one, the second one sounds like it
was a setup with the incorrect sample rate - it sounds like someone
slowed the track down and dropped the pitch extra.

Anyone know what's going on?

--
Ross Vandegrift
ross_AT_willow.seitz.com

A Pope has a Water Cannon. It is a Water Cannon. He fires Holy-Water from it. It is a Holy-Water Cannon. He Blesses it. It is a Holy Holy-Water Cannon. He Blesses the Hell out of it. It is a Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon. He has it pierced. It is a Holey Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon. He makes it official. It is a Canon Holey Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon. Batman and Robin arrive. He shoots them.