Re: [linux-audio-user] Audigy 6.1 platinum and Linux

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Audigy 6.1 platinum and Linux
From: Joerg Anders (j.anders_AT_informatik.tu-chemnitz.de)
Date: Fri May 30 2003 - 09:06:37 EEST

On Wed, 29 May 2003, Mikhail Ramendik wrote:

> Is there a way to record hardware synth'ed sound on SB Live into WAV, so
> I can mix and/or master it?

This is important information! With AWE 64 I simply select
the "Synth" ruler on "alsamixer" and press space key. A bracket
on top of the ruler marks this as the recording source.
Then I use "acrecord" to record the sound.

But from your question I learn: This is not possible with SB Live.(?)
But this is important to me. Are there any experiences with
"Audigy 6.1 platinum" ?

--
J.Anders, Chemnitz, GERMANY (ja_AT_informatik.tu-chemnitz.de)