[linux-audio-user] SLUGAMuSIG - Audio/ Music Group Second Meeting (fwd)

Subject: [linux-audio-user] SLUGAMuSIG - Audio/ Music Group Second Meeting (fwd)
From: Conrad Parker (conrad_AT_vergenet.net)
Date: Fri Jun 06 2003 - 03:35:58 EEST

June meeting of the Sydney Linux Audio/ Music Group
http://www.slug.org.au/events/detail.html?id=71

----- Forwarded message from Denis Crowdy <dcrowdy_AT_pip.hmn.mq.edu.au> -----

Second Meeting of SLUGAMuSIG - Linux Audio/ Music Special Interest Group

When: Saturday, June 14; 10am onwards

Where: Macquarie University, Department of Contemporary Music Studies,
building W6A, room 607

All interested in music/ audio and Linux are invited for the second
gathering of the group. A more detailed list of proposed discussions will
follow shortly, but the general plan is a demonstration/ discussion in the
morning, followed by an open session of jamming/ coding/ talking in the
afternoon. All levels of interest are welcomed.

A relevant map of Macquarie is at http://www.ccms.mq.edu.au/crowdy/macmap.html.
The best way to get to the Music Department (on the 6th floor of building
W6A) is from the Balaclava Rd entrance (opposite Woolies from Epping Rd).
The closest parking is "W4", and costs $6.00 for the whole day.

For people arriving at various times through the day, the front door might
be locked, but we'll keep an eye out, or call me on 0408 478 802.

Denis Crowdy

For a report of the first meeting see:
http://www.linmagau.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=Sections&file=index&req=viewarticle&artid=152&page=1

--
Department of Contemporary Music Studies
Macquarie University